Saturday, August 9, 2008

I am a Alabama resident :)

This is the first time that I have really had time to sit down and update this ... life has been really busy for the last couple of weeks... After Jenna left life went into crazy mode ... packing and saying good bye to my friends that I wont see for who knows how long ... thanksgiving maybe christmas ... I am not sure when i am going to have time to go home and visit ... I am sorry guys ... I gotta do good in school...So moving day is finally here after a long time of counting down.... July 24th was here .... finished packing up the moving truck and started to make our way up to mobile .... let me tell you that was a really long trip... left at like 10am from boca and finally made it to mobile 14 1/2 hours later ... i dont remember much from when we got there that night other than I said hi to Caleb , Ryan and Renee and went to sleep... on July 25th I became a Alabama resident :) signed all the papers and got moved in .. yay... mom and dad were here till sunday :( it was really hard to say good bye to them .. not gonna lie we all cried when they left ... its this chain family thing cause it happened in Boca too ... Dad starts crying and than I lose it and it goes down from there ... we were here for less than a week and we were in the car and off again ... We made a trip to Birmingham Alabama to visit Renee's sisters .. her sister Sherry just had a baby... Kaleb is so cute !! I cant wait for them to come to Mobile to visit .... Than we come home and finish getting everything unpacked and all that fun stuff.... started to get involved with church and everything ... its a lot of fun here .... at night just been hanging out with some friends Ryan and Renee, Corey, Caleb, Britney , and a couple other people .... I love it up here .. and I know that this is where God really wants me to be... Today was move in day at University of Mobile .. helped with that a little and than came home and napped until Josh and Nicole's Wedding tonight ... came home ate dinner and fell alsleep.. lol ... p.s. almost 17 days and yet have not hung any pictures up in our home ... lol... just wanted to let you know mom :) I miss all of my friends in Boca... you are more than welcome to come and visit !! Well I am off to bed I have church in a few hours and than a busy week .. i gotta get some sleep ... xoxo

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi Kell!!! You need to update more, lol. We love ya, miss ya, and wanna know what's going on in your life!