So I am doing a really bad job keeping this thing updated... but I have been super busy....
ok.. APRIL ....So there was not much that went on in April other than school and work... Classes were going great and I was almost done with my 1st year of college ... wow this is really scary... I quit my job at Abercrombie and Fitch at the end of the month and started looking for a new one ... put applications in around Boca than I found a great job at DSW Shoes ... literally 5 min. if that from home.
MAY... wow this was a non-stop month... The 1st I had my last final and when I was done .. I got in the car and headed to Orlando Florida for one of my really good friends Caroline's graduation from University of Central Florida... (aka UCF)... I spent a couple days up there hanging out and having a great time with friends and also making some new one ... met one of caroline's friends Jordan and her and I clicked right away... I had met her a few weeks before when they came down to Boca for the weekend but didnt really get to hang out with her very much... after I got home I spent 2 weeks just hanging out with friends and working at the new job.. I really like it there ... Than on the 18th-25 I went back up to Orlando Florida to go to Disney with Scott and Tami, Marcus (their baby) Aunt Peg, Mom, Dad, and Jeremy ... We had a lot of fun got to spend time with everyone at the happiest place on earth.... Jenna, Jordan and John ( Jordan's boyfriend) came over through out the week and I got to see all of them... :)... The next week I was actually at home ... yay !!
Than came June ... wow May went by fast... on the 6th of June I had a few of my friends come over to hang out and have a BBQ for my birthday .. So on the 7th Caroline and I venture to Orlando... More like drive to Cocoa Beach Florida to see her boyfriend Trip and than make our way to Jacksonville Florida to see a old friend who is like a brother to me ... Steve ... I <3 ya ... (aka Bluto)... and also to meet his brother Mike ... who is in the Marines and just got home from Iraq a few weeks before ... Got to spend time with them ... watched movies and just hung out ... I got to know Mike and got to spend time with my big brother Bluto... Than we left Sunday afternoon and we drove down to Orlando ... its like 2 hours away not bad ... just hung out didnt do much .. Caroline spent time with Trip and I went to Jordan's house and had a girls night with Jordan and Jess... got ready and did the final things we needed to to get ready from Jordan and Mine's birthday's on Tuesday .. but we went out Monday night till Tuesday.. We went to a place called Scoop.. it was so much fun ... i loved it it was my 19th birthday and Jordan's 21st ... Wednesday came really early ... drove home to spend time with the family on my birthday ... had dinner with my parents and brother and opened presents :) than for the rest of the month I just worked a lot and hung out with some of my friends ....
Wow we are already in July... for the 4th of July my friend Mary and I had a great time ... so I had been talking with Mike all of June and I found out that he was going to go home ( mike lives up in NC for the next 3 years or so because of being in the Marines) I we drove up to go and see him :) we got there got checked into our hotel and than Mike came over and got us and than we went to his house and hung out watched a movie and waited for Bluto to come home from their dad's house and than we went up to Jacksonville Beach to see the fireworks and than we just hung out after there went back to the hotel and Mary and I went to sleep .... we slept in the next day and than went to the beach and the pool and just hung out all afternoon... Mike and Bluto had family stuff that they had to do than called us and invited us to come over to his mom's house to have a family BBQ with them .. I got to meet his oldest brother and his wife and baby... one of the cutest babies in the world by the way.....than we went and saw the Hulk and went back to the house to say good bye seeing that Mike had to be up at 3am to drive back to NC... I didnt think it was going to be that hard to say good bye to Mike.. seeing that I dont know when I am going to see him next it was... than Mary and I went back to the hotel and hung out with Bluto for a little while and than we went to sleep .. got up the next morning and went home ... :(.. the next couple weeks i just worked and hung out with friends... Jenna came down to Boca to hang out .. that was a lot of fun we stayed up all night and watched the sunrise with some friends of mine Alex and Brandon .. which brings us to now.. I am working a lot this weekend getting ready to move to Mobile Alabama in 9 days .. and i havent even started packing...
So ya that is life right now .. very busy... and so many emotions that go along with it ... Check out my facebook to see pictures and also myspace .. Keep in touch ... KELLIE <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment