Wednesday, October 15, 2008

* Sweet home alabama *

oh yea let me tell you about my sweet home Alabama for the last two months .... let me just say lots of stuff has been going on ... last time i wrote on here was a little over 2 weeks since we moved were .. in that time i started school , got involved in First Baptist North Mobile ,started making some friends, oh and had a boyfriend.... OK lets start with school.... I am attending Faulkner Christian here in Mobile (only until Jan.) classes are going fine i have finished one set already ( we are on the quarter system here) so I have 12 credits down 12 more left to do ... classes are small and yea life is fine there .... finding time to study and make friends... So church ... there is something called KidGrid at the church and it is the kids (1st - 5th grade) Sunday school program on Sunday mornings there .. I decided that I wanted to get involved and so i joined the praise team and I sing at least one service every time .. but sometimes needed to do both .... Started also helping out in the Middle School and High School youth groups on Wednesday nights ... with also having KidGrid practice Wednesday nights life was busy... oh let me not forget College group too.... yea lets just say Wednesdays are busy for me .... I have started making some really awesome friends ... Lindsay and I are becoming really close and needless to say together as much as we can be ... and than John Michael ... ( who is dating Lindsay) is becoming like a brother to me ... along with Lindsay are around all the time :) started to make friends with some of Corey's friends ( the guy i WAS dating at the time ) ....but ya lets just say we are not talking to those guys right now ... Than of course there are the people that I went to middle school and high school with that are up here ... so I know them .. Started to become friends with a wonder sweet girl named Tiffany ... umm yea little incite she dating Corey too... ( more to come about that) through the last to months we have become friends :) and oh course your cant forget Stephanie ... Lindsay's roommate who is just a sweetheart... and than of course there is Renee and Britney .... I love these two ... they are amazing ... and mean so much to me .... so yea I have started making friends ... OK... now its the boy topic... umm ya so yea 2 weeks after i moved here I started dating a guy named Corey.. He was a really sweet guys had lots in common ...long story short broke up about a week ago and ya... its totally fine with me ... he didn't have time for me and i was finding myself more upset.. so ya i am happy now ... do have to worry about a relationship right now .. until God decides it is time to bring someone into my life...to quote Tiffany If people only knew the whole truth about stuff this world would be sooo different... oh let the drama and talk stop please :) !!! oh and I have found a job finally :-) PRAISE JESUS !!!! I am working at Moka's Coffee House ... I love it there ... the people i work with are just awesome ... i actually look forward to going to work... and for me to say that ... ya i must like it ... A&F when i worked there i dreaded going to work period !! but ya life is great now ... I am happy and I have decided that this is my new saying LET GO AND LET GOD !!! and its so true i would not have been able to get over a relationship in 3 days and completely move on if it wasn't for God .... I will take things that I learned in the relationship and from this it helps me to figure out what I want in a husband down the road ... For my friends back in Boca ... oh do i miss you ... weekends are not the same ... nothing really going on up here .... I MISS YALL and I CANT WAIT TO COME HOME and VISIT :) I will be taking over beds and sleeping at FAU at least one night .... Sleepover in someones room not sure who's but we will all have one big sleepover somewhere :) I hope that I will be able to come home soon ... if not I will be home in December I know that for sure !!! For my friends in Orlando ... mark your calenders ... i will be in Orlando Dec. 12-15 ... i will be at Disney with my family and my brothers best friend Jorden and than my other happy my jelly in my PB&J... Jenna ... i miss you girly so much !!! .. so ya time for me to go make some lunch and take a nap !!!! Love and miss you family ... and everyone keep in touch !!!

No comments: